Ashford University

www.ashford.edu
  www.ashford.edu
There are newer employer reviews for Ashford University

Truly It was great University I experienced good and bad times.

Current Employee - Teaching Assistant in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
Current Employee - Teaching Assistant in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I have been working at Ashford University full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I always had a inspirit to teach in a University and it was fulfilled.

Cons

It gave me a lot of hard times which never wanted in my life.

Please henceforth never allow boys to kiss girls.

306 Other Employee Reviews for Ashford University (View Most Recent)

Worst Diploma Mill to work for

I worked at Ashford University

Pros

There is no good reason to work for this "school." There is no amount of money that will be enough to compensate you for the time you will waste with this company.

Cons

If you have a graduate degree and are thinking of working for this company, then you need to know that you are expected to work on courses that will require the same amount of hours per week as a full-time job but they will only pay you for 8. They expect you to grade papers every week for over 30 students and leave detailed comments on each one. In addition, you are required to respond to every student in the multiple discussion forums every week. The five week courses are often too intense for the students at this place who are obviously not prepared for college as they can barely spell and write a simple sentence without numerous errors. The company that owns this so-called college is obviously only in it for the financial aid money that they receive from the federal government (hence, the problem with their accreditation). They DO NOT offer live writing support or tutors for their students who so desperately need help. And they expect instructors to put in more work than they are willing to pay for.

Pay for the work that you expect instructors to do and be honest when advertising to let people know what to expect working for you!

Agressive and fast growing company with poor management.

Former Employee - Corporate Liaison
    Former Employee - Corporate Liaison

I worked at Ashford University full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very good pay and benefits.

Cons

Fast growing company that has promoted very poorly trained and poorly skilled employees into the upper management positions. They give preferential treatment to friends.

There are newer employer reviews for Ashford University