Ashford University
www.ashford.edu San Diego, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Supportive Online University

Associate Faculty -- Online (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsAshford University provides extensive training to their new faculty, and they provide a specialist with each instructor so that you have a contact for questions and concerns. Everyone at Ashford has been helpful and supportive.

ConsI have no complaints. It's a lot to take in at once, but that's the case with any new position. The training period really prepared me, and I'm thankful to have my specialist who helps me with anything that confuses me.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone. Thank you for being so encouraging, helpful, and supportive.

Admissions Impossible

Admissions Counselor (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Ashford University full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fun environment, great coworkers, downtown Denver, free transportation, light rail… Cons: Unclear metrics, no incentives, rude managers Advice to Senior Management: Get Real! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typically good for those new to the work place, new college graduates, or those who lack ambition!

Student Advisor (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Ashford University full-time for more than a year

Pros: Perks free education, business casual work environment. If you like to… Cons: Not a very welcoming place. No camaraderie within the department, just not an overall pleasant work environment. Feel… Advice to Senior Management: I have a great manager...however, that does not apply for all.. Many lack the proper etiquette,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ashford University.

Worked for Ashford University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ashford University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ashford University CEO Richard L. Pattenaude. All reviews posted anonymously by Ashford University employees.