Ashford University
www.ashford.edu Clinton, IA 500 to 999 Employees

Don't listen to anyone who really hates Ashford, it really is not that bad.

Admissions Counselor (Former Employee)

ProsFor the most part, the managers are really cool people and will not through you under the bus if you mess up. The pay use to be a lot better. You can move up relatively easy if you just listen to what others have done before you.

ConsPeople who are pissed off at Ashford probably hated their manager, worked here when people got insane raises every 6 months, but that no longer exists and now they are pissed. Yes, it pretty much is telemarketing, but its does not take a brain to do it.

Advice to Senior ManagementShare the wealth, you make a ton.

Its Not Bad

Admissions Counselor (Former Employee)

I worked at Ashford University full-time

Pros: They have great benefits like Health Care, tuition assistance, or… Cons: It has a very high turn over rate. There are always new… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Place to work

Financial Services Advisor (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Ashford University full-time for more than a year

Pros: great benefits including free education friendly staff leadership is really trying to… Cons: there are a lot of changes being made and some positions are changed without any notice to employees.… Advice to Senior Management: no more bottom 10%! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ashford University.

Worked for Ashford University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ashford University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ashford University CEO Richard L. Pattenaude. All reviews posted anonymously by Ashford University employees.