Ashford University
www.ashford.edu Clinton, IA 500 to 999 Employees

Good part time work as a teaching assistant while I was in school.

Teaching Assistant (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

ProsPros include working on your own time (telecommute), good training on the software, responsive IT dept. It was an easy way to make some extra money, but was also very time consuming to grade so many assignments.

ConsThe hiring process took months and months. I had to submit many writing samples and jump through too many hoops before they would hire me. The pay was decent, but seemed a bit low for the amount of experience you needed to have for the position.

This is a temporary JOB, not a CAREER!

Admissions Counselor (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Ashford University full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay Short Term Disability-You'll need it! Cons: Work /Life balance Deplorable office politics and Company culture Advice to Senior Management: FIRE upper management! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It got me to colorado

Admissions Counselor (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Ashford University full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great pay benefits etc, only reason this gets a 2 is i was unemployed for a long time… Cons: You get hired you have no idea its a sales job they sell it like youll be a college counselor or something, Bad management, horrible… Advice to Senior Management: get new managament, and either buy more leads or get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ashford University.

Worked for Ashford University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ashford University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ashford University CEO Richard L. Pattenaude. All reviews posted anonymously by Ashford University employees.