Ashley Ellis

There are newer employer reviews for Ashley Ellis

It search executive

Current Employee - Recruiter in Naperville, IL
Current Employee - Recruiter in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Ashley Ellis full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You are indoors. You get a chair, a computer, and business cards.

Cons

Company fails to honor state law. Forced to work ot sometimes with only a lunch break and no 15 min breaks. Managment is awful and no privacy. Unprofessional work atmosphere, with lies of making a lot when In reality your making minimum wage and the managers try to show that they are managing their finances well, but in reality they are not happy and are desperately trying to make what they can.

Be more honest! Fix up the benefits and honor the state labor laws!!

34 Other Employee Reviews for Ashley Ellis (View Most Recent)

There are better recruiting companies to work for!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

I worked at Ashley Ellis

Pros

- Good potential to make money for some
    - Growing company
    - Treat recruiters very well
    - Fun and Casual environment

Cons

- Horrible benefits
    - Very Cliquey
    - Management takes everything personal/very emotional
    - Get fired for not closing deals
    - Huge turnover

Try and create some professionalism in the office and follow corporate rulebook. Be honest with new employees on expectations of the office.

Very rewarding if you give it your all.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Ashley Ellis

Pros

This position is more of an opportunity and it completely is the cliche "What you put in, is what you get out." If you are looking for a 9 to 5 job that is completely structured with detailed check list of your responsibilties than you should definitely look elsewhere. This is a chance for someone to run their own business within AE and completely brand themselves. There is a lot of creative work that needs to be put forth everyday to be successful. What I truley appreciate and love about the opportunity here, is how much I can say I have grown professionally and personally. You are truly pushed out of your comfort zone and confronted with challenges everyday that will make you a stronger more successful person.
    In addition, everyday is totally, completely different. There is never a dull moment in the recruiting industry. I feel as though I work for multiple organizations in the Chicago area and are part of their team. I can see the impact I have on their teams helping them grow by matching up the candidates we are working with. On the opposite side, helping candidates everyday making a move into their dream jobs or career change, is truly touching. They really do appreciate the help we are providing for them. Finding a new position is very difficult these days and we are here to help.

If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a career within Sales/Recruiting, then Ashley Ellis is a great place to be. You will receive the foundation, and its up to you to do with it as you please. Self motivation and discipline are must haves...With those traits, you will be successful. The sky truly is the limit within recruiting and at Ashley Ellis. (Unfortunately, some do not always see it that way, and those are the people that do not work out or cut out for recruiting)

Cons

I would say the only area that I would improve are the benefits. After working with many organizations in area, you get to see that some companies have benefits that very impressive. :)

We are still growing and will learn as we go, but I believe having a more structured interview process will allow the people that are truly excited about sales and recruitng be at Ashley Ellis.

There are newer employer reviews for Ashley Ellis