It search executive

Current Employee - Recruiter in Naperville, IL
Current Employee - Recruiter in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Ashley Ellis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You are indoors. You get a chair, a computer, and business cards.

Cons

Company fails to honor state law. Forced to work ot sometimes with only a lunch break and no 15 min breaks. Managment is awful and no privacy. Unprofessional work atmosphere, with lies of making a lot when In reality your making minimum wage and the managers try to show that they are managing their finances well, but in reality they are not happy and are desperately trying to make what they can.

Advice to Management

Be more honest! Fix up the benefits and honor the state labor laws!!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. For the first time in my life I can say... I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Current Employee - IT Search Executive in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - IT Search Executive in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Ashley Ellis

Pros

Working for Ashley Ellis has helped me grow as a person and professionally. I work with an amazing group of people who will do whatever they can to contribute to the success of everyone in the office. All of my coworkers and managers are friendly, approachable, encouraging and genuine. As long as you truly want to be here and do what it takes to succeed, you will...your team will make sure of it! Also, there is lots of growth potential and management will help you get to where you want to be.

Cons

If I had to state a con it would be that it's easy to get caught up in the work and lose focus on work-life balance.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I love coming to work and I truly love my job!!!!

2. "I never dreamed I could love a career so much!!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Ashley Ellis

Pros

This company offers great opportunity for someone who is smart, personable and goal driven to start at the ground floor and work their way up to management. The company is growing and there are lots of opportunities for advancement. My favorite part of the company is the close knit team environment that is encouraging and motivating. There are lots of fun contests and quarterly prizes. It is a casual dress and fun environment.

Cons

The benefits (mostly the healthcare, vision and dental package) are good and getting better but is not quite there yet.