Ashley Ellis

www.ashleyellis.com

Great Place to Work!

IT Search Executive (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsI think the length of my tenure says it all. This is a great place to build a long-term career. It's one of the rarest opportunities you can find - the harder you work, the better you are rewarded. If you come to work, put in the effort and have a great attitude - you can earn more than you could ever earn at a salaried job. You won't be micromanaged but you get the mentoring and training you need to be successful. Teamwork is encouraged and we work hard but still have fun! And you can definitely maintain a work / life balance - some staffing agencies expect you to work 50+ hours a week, but we are required to work less than 40. I can't see myself working anywhere else.

ConsIt is a commitment so if you are not prepared to work hard to start earning more than the base salary, then this is not the place for you. The difference between those that succeed and those who don't is the commitment and attitude they have coming in the door on day one.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! As the economy continues to improve, I only see a bright future for all of us. I look forward to a great 2013.

It takes a lot of work but you earn what you put into it

IT Search Executive (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Ashley Ellis full-time for less than a year

Pros: Ashley Ellis provides employees with on-going training and tons of support. You're basically running your own business by bringing in clients and recruiting candidates -… Cons: For the first 90 days or so you're building your business and so unless you land that huge fish early you don't really get any… Advice to Senior Management: We're a young company and always evolving. Management has done a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Agency

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Woburn, MA

I have been working at Ashley Ellis

Pros: its ok for an agency Cons: Company does not provide enough for benifits adn … Advice to Senior Management: treat your employees better and make them happy. More

There are newer reviews on Ashley Ellis.

Worked for Ashley Ellis? Contribute to the Community!