Ashley Ellis

www.ashleyellis.com

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - IT Search Executive  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - IT Search Executive in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

I think the length of my tenure says it all. This is a great place to build a long-term career. It's one of the rarest opportunities you can find - the harder you work, the better you are rewarded. If you come to work, put in the effort and have a great attitude - you can earn more than you could ever earn at a salaried job. You won't be micromanaged but you get the mentoring and training you need to be successful. Teamwork is encouraged and we work hard but still have fun! And you can definitely maintain a work / life balance - some staffing agencies expect you to work 50+ hours a week, but we are required to work less than 40. I can't see myself working anywhere else.

Cons

It is a commitment so if you are not prepared to work hard to start earning more than the base salary, then this is not the place for you. The difference between those that succeed and those who don't is the commitment and attitude they have coming in the door on day one.

Keep up the great work! As the economy continues to improve, I only see a bright future for all of us. I look forward to a great 2013.

Other reviews for Ashley Ellis

It takes a lot of work but you earn what you put into it

Current Employee - IT Search Executive  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - IT Search Executive in Raleigh, NC

Pros

Ashley Ellis provides employees with on-going training and tons of support. You're basically running your own business by bringing in clients and recruiting candidates - if you put into it what you want to get out of it the potential is there to make a great living. If you have contractors out there working you get paid for every hour they work.

Cons

For the first 90 days or so you're building your business and so unless you land that huge fish early you don't really get any commission. $9.75/hour is tough to live off of at first, but all it takes is one deal to close.
    This job certainly isn't for everyone. If you want to just show up and get paid for playing on a computer and only working a few hours out of the 8 hour work day you won't be happy here.

We're a young company and always evolving. Management has done a great job of keeping us current and making changes where necessary.

Agency

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Woburn, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Pros

its ok for an agency

Cons

Company does not provide enough for benifits adn needs to improve this aspect

treat your employees better and make them happy.

There are newer employer reviews for Ashley Ellis.

Worked for Ashley Ellis? Contribute to the Community!