Robots

Former Employee - Account Manager/Recruiter  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Account Manager/Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Ashley Ellis full-time for more than a year

Pros

It looks like a lot of fun when you interview because the music is pumping and they tell you that you will make a TON of money.

Cons

If you want a job where you don't have to think; this is one for you. Your manager will be happy to tell you everything that you need to say and do, including when you can go to the bathroom and lunch. Oh, and they will tell you that you get PTO but what they negate is the fact that it won't accrue for an entire year. Do yourself a favor and apply to another agency if you really want to get into recruiting. Everything that you are reading about in these reviews is true!

Find another career.

Other Reviews for Ashley Ellis

Degrading, treated as a subordinate, and was not given the respect of work-life balance.

I worked at Ashley Ellis

Pros

-I was taught how to NOT be a recruiter after working here.
    -CEO and C level team came to visit branches often.

Cons

- You are treated like a child. Strict metrics to adhere to, strict hours, strict schedule.
    - Pay is incredibly low unless you make placement.
    - Management is a JOKE. Our particular manager had a huge confidence issue, and would bring her problems into work all the time, and take it out on us as well. She made inappropriate jokes, and expected us to laugh at them.
    - Inappropriate work culture. Was told to do one thing, while others were told different. Management definitely played favorites, and looked the other way when their pets made the same mistakes I did.

The company branch itself was unsuccessful, and shut down months later for failing to complete a placement.

If it doesn't work, find something that does. The strict schedule and regimen you force upon your employees is just ridiculous.

Seriously? Is what you'll say.

Former Employee - I T and Stuff  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - I T and Stuff in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Ashley Ellis full-time for less than a year

Pros

You meet some cool people. Together you will talk about the horrible times you spent at Ashely Ellis.

Cons

It's like boot camp. The most verbally abusive, lame, energy draining boot camp you will ever be a part of. This company laughs in the face of state laws that mandate breaks and lunches and gets away with it. Upper management will yell at employees as though they are children. They are like a revolving door so don't plan on being there long making really low pay. Furthermore, these people think that hard work is putting up with abuse and working from sun up to sun down with out a lunch break.

There is nothing I can say that will help management at an awful place like this.

There are newer employer reviews for Ashley Ellis.

Worked for Ashley Ellis? Contribute to the Community!