Ashley Furniture Homestore
www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com New Braunfels, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

95% percent of the customer are amazing, we just need to know product knowledge and have a good time.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Victoria, TX

ProsThe people you meet you see them more than family. If its the best crew its the best time. Different people you meet are amazing and have great stories. Easy money if you have a great attitude and careful not to make mistakes.

ConsWork all the time, no time for family, no life unless yours includes late nights at the bar. Unnecessary attitudes, yelling, making people feel like nobody. There is no recognition or bonuses. No long periods of time off until 5th year then you reach your two weeks vacation other than that one week.

Advice to Senior ManagementOld systems and always failing networks don't make for an easy day at work. Christmas Bonuses would be nice. Especially after Black Friday.

Keep Looking!

Sales (Former Employee)
    Akron, OH

I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for less than a year

Pros: Ashley furniture is well-known in marketplace, and offered at affordable… Cons: Most managers are not promoted from within, or do not have any floor sales experience. They have no idea what it takes to be successful,… Advice to Senior Management: Really listen to your employees, don't just give them lip service, truly care how they feel. Keep an open door policy, deal with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Number 1 in many areas.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
    Opelika, AL

I have been working at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for less than a year

Pros: Opportunity to learn about the furniture business from the inside. Cons: As you can imagine, the integrity of many employees leaves… Advice to Senior Management: Send in more secret shoppers or staff to see the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ashley Furniture Homestore.

Worked for Ashley Furniture Homestore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ashley Furniture Homestore reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ashley Furniture Homestore CEO Todd R. Wanek. All reviews posted anonymously by Ashley Furniture Homestore employees.