Ashley Furniture Homestore

www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com

95% percent of the customer are amazing, we just need to know product knowledge and have a good time.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Victoria, TX

ProsThe people you meet you see them more than family. If its the best crew its the best time. Different people you meet are amazing and have great stories. Easy money if you have a great attitude and careful not to make mistakes.

ConsWork all the time, no time for family, no life unless yours includes late nights at the bar. Unnecessary attitudes, yelling, making people feel like nobody. There is no recognition or bonuses. No long periods of time off until 5th year then you reach your two weeks vacation other than that one week.

Advice to Senior ManagementOld systems and always failing networks don't make for an easy day at work. Christmas Bonuses would be nice. Especially after Black Friday.

it was ok

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for more than a year

Pros: money and benefits ok for the time worked Cons: management only concerned with bottom line Advice to Senior Management: Treat everyone like you want to be treated No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Maybe the worst job I've ever had

Guest Service (Former Employee) Rochester, NY

I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for less than a year

Pros: The furniture and mattress discount are pretty great, the other employees were good people… Cons: The pay was extremely low for the crap we were expected to take from customers and fellow employees alike, the benefits (401k, health benefits, vacation… Advice to Senior Management: Stop forcing employees to stay for hours after their shift is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ashley Furniture Homestore.

Worked for Ashley Furniture Homestore? Contribute to the Community!