Ashley Furniture Homestore

www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com
  www.ashleyfurniturehomestore.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ashley Furniture Homestore

Depending on manager will determine your experience

Former Employee - Senior Product Specialist  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Senior Product Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for more than a year

Pros

Had a wonderful sales manager and team. Made really good money and excellent benefits and employee discounts on furniture.

Cons

I was only there for a little over 1 year and I went through 4 Store Managers. Definitely some racism and politics going on. What a shame! I probably would still be there if it wasn't for the last manager. He was one arrogant guy who picked sides all the time. Oh well!!! On to the next....

You fire the good managers and you keep the sorry ones!!! Quit changing the compensation plan. Geez....

62 Other Employee Reviews for Ashley Furniture Homestore (View Most Recent)

I wouldn't work here again!!!!

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Horseheads, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Horseheads, NY

I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Coworkers are the only reason I stayed as long as I did. They were my family away from my family

Cons

Corporate. They give u ridiculous goals and if u don't meet them they fire u instantly. Goals are needed to keep employees hungry and not become complacent but they need to be realistic attainable goals. However theirs were not and they made their goals based on what the company needs to make in order for them to pay their bills and make a profit. They treat employees like dollar signs instead of people. You are disposable and a dime a dozen. They are constantly micro managing their staff and sales team is paid 100% commission. Must budget wisely or else u are broke!!!

Happy employees are productive employees. Treat your staff as people instead of dollar signs and Ashley could be the best place to work. Otherwise all your gonna get is a high turn over rate when people realize what they only really are to you...tools to make the owners richer!!!!

I enjoyed being a buyer and floor designer for Ashley Furniture Homestore.

Former Employee - Buyer and Designer
    Former Employee - Buyer and Designer

I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Ashley provides support and guidance for a successful career with their company. They are innovative and provide a product that is easy to sell and profit with. They make great decisions which keep them ahead of the industry in design, and cost, and employee support.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say.

Keep up the good work

There are newer employer reviews for Ashley Furniture Homestore

Worked for Ashley Furniture Homestore? Contribute to the Community!