Aspect Software

www.aspect.com

Work life mix very much on the life side, but...

Client Success Manager (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsAspect management let's you do your job with no micro-management, until you prove that you need micro-management. This is good, as you can always count on someone being there for you.

ConsIt's 'get the job done' first, even if you don't know what you are doing. I have seen many employees get frustrated and leave because they do not get the training or product knowledge that they need to be able to make a difference.

Advice to Senior ManagementSet up more on boarding product training, hands on would be best - not the recorded webinars where the new employee can't ask any questions.

Very low salary, minimal career growth

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Saint Charles, MO

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some managers are okay to work with. Some projects are… Cons: Very low salary. No growth in career. Advice to Senior Management: Focus on salary. A lot of nice words and promises… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great place to work

Senior Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: A great place to work Cons: Business plan never seems to stay the same Advice to Senior Management: Stick to the plan Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Aspect Software.

Worked for Aspect Software? Contribute to the Community!