There are newer employer reviews for Aspect Software

Decent company. Shows progress but has a long way to go.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time

Pros

Showing signs of improvement with new upper management. People are finally being held accountable for their work.

Cons

Still lots of issues from before the change in upper management. Mixed feelings on Job security due to many changes in the company goals. Everything we do is customized to a fault.

Advice to Management

Start over new and create processes that fit our current business model rather than trying to 'duck tape' everything that's currently broken.

Other Employee Reviews for Aspect Software

1. Fantastic Company to Work For

Current Employee - Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Support Engineer

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Smaller company, moves quickly adjusts well to market trends, etc. Aspect is keeping their finger on the pulse of the industry and making the moves necessary to keep them at the forefront.

Cons

I haven't been able to find any cons for this review, I have loved my time at Aspect, as well as the people.

Advice to Management

Let the folks that are on the ground do the work necessary, and keep them happy, they're the bread and butter of the company...

2. Its been good

Current Employee - Senior Customer Support Engineer in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Customer Support Engineer in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Hey, at least I have a job right? Since I enjoy what I do it makes things better. There is still some good people here and the new management seems to be taking the bull by the horns.

Cons

Some of the new requirements for reporting on cases is getting crazy, but since they haven't really done much of that in the past it's a learning experience for management I guess. No raise or bonus in years, but we are about to find out if the recent performance review will turn up anything.

Advice to Management

Talk to the minions, and not just your direct reports under you but those below that. There seems to be a disconnect at times.