Aspect Software

www.aspect.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aspect Software

Recruiter

I worked at Aspect Software as a contractor

Pros

happy to work and looking to get rehired

Cons

hopefully it is fulltime they usually hire only for contract

178 Other Employee Reviews for Aspect Software (View Most Recent)

Started well but..................

Former Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I worked at Aspect Software full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Great people on the front line. Of the few knowledgeable ones that are still there they were always willing to help out. That's about it.

Cons

Appalling management style. Endemic blame culture with no back up from management. Poor quality product. Support revenues down quarter on quarter and product and services revenues down quarter on quarter. Expectation that you will work long hours with no recognition. Existing customers are moving away in droves due to no credible migration plan to the newer platform and expensive, poor support.

Start to recognise and reward the few good people you have left if you want to prevent the company going under. Reducing head count to compensate for ever decreasing revenues to make the numbers look good is not sustainable. Sort out the core product (start again if need be) to provide a reliable platform for customers to move to. What was once viewed as a market leading contact centre provider is now poorly regarded which is a great shame.

More layoffs.

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I can't think of anything.

Cons

Low pay. No 401K matching. No bonuses. No free lunches. No free soda. No job security no matter how important you are to the company. Top performers are rewarded with more work and little to no pay increase. The pay raises we've recieved are more of an insult than a reward.

Prospective and current customers have low confidence in products. Execs are lining their pockets and hiring their good ol' boys network.

Getting laid off would be a blessing. I would rather recieve a severance package and collect unemployment than continue working here. I can't wait to leave this hell hole. I'm actually applying for other jobs as I write this.

Stop the deception. Tell it how it is. You put on a good show when you first took the reigns. Now your true colors are showing and its not pretty. You should hear what people are saying in the offices when you're not there. Now watch your artificial approval rating drop.

Noone knows or understands what all the new VP/GM hires are doing nor how they're going to help the company. Stop experimenting with creating different teams that are supposed to "help" streamline the workload. Focus on getting the right people in the company. Restructuring the employee reporting structure is a huge distraction and we're obviously seeing minimal benefit.

Treat your employees with respect. Maybe you will recieve some back.

There are newer employer reviews for Aspect Software