Aspect Software

www.aspect.com
  www.aspect.com
There are newer employer reviews for Aspect Software

Good Company , needs some work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Aspect Software full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Good , loyal employees.
Decent product ,
Improved Executive board

Cons

Poor quality control
Poor Regional Management

The NEW Executive board have had a mammoth task in improving everything from product, to company strategy as well as a healthy positive working environment and so far have been making excellent progress, Well done Stu & Team. Now that you have cleaned up the most senior positions in the company, why has that momentum turned into workforce adjustments at the workforce level ? There is still a lot of "Dead Wood" weighing down management in the regions , Can we please see some scrutiny on the regional Senior management and if so replace them with people who also share your vision.

182 Other Employee Reviews for Aspect Software (View Most Recent)

Senior Management was not focused

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Aspect Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My direct manager was rather flexible on working from home, which helped tremendously in my job satisfaction.

Cons

Hours were far too long, and as I was a support function, there was too little manpower, and not enough resources for the region.

Take a long hard look at certain functions, which are wasting money, and invest in support functions which are helping you.

Terrible, terrible, terrible!

I worked at Aspect Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are none. The company is on it's way down and out - it's just a matter of time.

Cons

Too many to mention. The management is terrible. There is a blame culture. Everyone has sloping shoulders. No one backs anyone up. Customers only stay as they have no choice due to huge legacy installations, and no money to replace. The product is flaky, expensive and not how it is described.

I don't know where to start! At least you have got rid of the old guard who were waiting to sell and cash in on their options, but they couldn't even manage to do that right! You've got a huge amount of work to do in a very tough environment. I doubt Aspect will be a credible player for some years to come, if you can stop it going bust.

There are newer employer reviews for Aspect Software