Aspen Dental
www.aspendentaljobs.com Syracuse, NY 500 to 999 Employees

I LOVE working for Aspen Dental!

Laboratory Operations Specialist (Current Employee)
Columbus, IN

I have been working at Aspen Dental

ProsUpper management takes and active role in improving not only the business but the focus on patient care. They realize that by giving our patients what the want, and more importantly, what the truly need that the business end will follow. I have worked for our competetors and they cannot compete with our quality and focus on patient satisfaction. I hope to someday retire from Aspen.

ConsThe work load can be a bit cumbersome at times, usually towards the end of the month, but it is balanced and never overwhelming if your are a dedicated and hard working employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to shift the focus from growth to quality and satisfaction and there is no limit to where we can go. I am proud to say I work for the patients of Aspen Dental.

Awful

Dental Hyhienist (Former Employee)
Harrisburg, PA

I worked at Aspen Dental

Pros: Other lower management employees were great! Cons: low pay, long hours, nasty management Advice to Senior Management: be open to discussion & suggestions. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Long hours little pay

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I worked at Aspen Dental

Pros: Great training, thats about it. Cons: Long hours, low low pay No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aspen Dental.

Worked for Aspen Dental? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aspen Dental reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aspen Dental CEO Robert Fontana. All reviews posted anonymously by Aspen Dental employees.