There are newer employer reviews for Aspen Dental

Hard work, but they'll help you pay the bills.

Current Employee - Managing Clinical Director
Current Employee - Managing Clinical Director

I have been working at Aspen Dental full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Business/management side is setup already. I just focus on my clinical work. Any customer inquiries usually get deferred to the office manager and by passes me completely sometimes.

Cons

Towards the end of the month when everyone is trying to reach a budgeted goal means it can get very busy and it can be stressful. I don't mind the busy and hectic schedule, but it does bother me when my colleagues complain about it.

Advice to Management

Managers need to be paid on Saturdays when we do open on those days because I sure as hell wouldn't want to work for free.

reviews filtered by

Associate Dentist misled by recruitment

Current Employee - Associate Dentist
    Current Employee - Associate Dentist

I have been working at Aspen Dental full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Steady flow of patients, experience with extractions and removable dentures

Cons

Horrible communication between cooperate management and dentists, no discretion over staffing/assistants, focus on budget/numbers regardless of compensation scale, very limited bonus compensation beyond daily rate (ie. compensation based off "patient satisfaction," yet is not effective until exceeding monthly revenue beyond operating expenses and base-pay salary).

Advice to Management

Sincerely consider this review and all previously. Employ management that truly does consider getting patients "the care the deserve" as written on the wall of your training center. If you have to write that in block letters on a wall, consider why.

2. A team approach to reaching excellent patient satisfaction

Current Employee - Office Manager
    Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Aspen Dental full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been employed with Aspen Dental for more than 10 years now and have no regrets! I honestly look forward to my workday and my team is like my family. Our corporate office also provides a tremendous amount of support. Aspen dental, as a whole, is a fast growing dental office management corporation. Because we are expanding so rapidly, there is a ton of opportunity within our organization as well as new jobs created around the country. The advancement opportunity is endless. If you want a position with a reputable company with lots of room for advancement, then Aspen Dental is your place to be.

Cons

I wouldn't change anything. Aspen offers a great balance for work and home life.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing.