Aspen Dental
www.aspendentaljobs.com Syracuse, NY 500 to 999 Employees

You get in what you put out

Office Manager (Current Employee)

ProsEvery member of management is very easily accessible. I have the cell phone numbers of all those in my same position within my region as well as my supervisors. I was able to be promoted very fast through being willing to work hard and give 110% to my future.

ConsThere are times when you aren't able to see the immediate benefit of your work. Sometimes when you're in the office until 10pm, you don't understand the difference you're making in somebody's life.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more communicative

Push for the sales, disregard the service

Office Manager (Current Employee)
    Fall River, MA

I have been working at Aspen Dental full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: High level of transparency. My directives were clear from top… Cons: Shift away from providing care and towards ripping people off to make the… Advice to Senior Management: The sales will come through providing patients quality care and compassion, not through high interest loans and $10,000 treatment… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Regional Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Aspen Dental

Pros: Great pay and a solid bonus plan. Also a good benefits package for… Cons: This is truly the worst job I've ever had. The tactics are all about profits over people and the turnover rate shows it. They have… Advice to Senior Management: Provide a better support staff and give more hours. You get what you pay… More
There are newer reviews on Aspen Dental.

Worked for Aspen Dental? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aspen Dental reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aspen Dental CEO Robert Fontana. All reviews posted anonymously by Aspen Dental employees.