Aspen Dental
www.aspendentaljobs.com Syracuse, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Former DA

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsUp to date facility, clean, organized, keeping up with OSHA rules, knowledgeable staff, friendly team, can assist sitting down during most procedures.

ConsOverworked, underpaid, short staffed. It's all about quantity. Fast paced. Must show up to work on non working days. Stressful environment bc of the work load.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow more down time in between appointments.

"Operations Manager"

Manager (Current Employee)
    Syracuse, NY

I have been working at Aspen Dental full-time for less than a year

Pros: This job just gave me experience while I waited to… Cons: Where to start. First, you go to training in upstate ny and the trainers were creepily happy (obviously they were all being fake). … Advice to Senior Management: Stop violating Federal Regulations and don't be cheap with office staff. All of your good, smart managers and DAs will leave to find more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Over promised and under delivered.

Regional Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Aspen Dental full-time

Pros: Owner doctors really work hard to make a difference. The… Cons: There is a lot of conversation about bonuses however the criteria to make those bonuses is a moving target. Seems unachievable in many cases… Advice to Senior Management: Start with the top executive leadership and work your way down to the Director level. This company needs a complete over haul. I think… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aspen Dental.

Worked for Aspen Dental? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aspen Dental reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aspen Dental CEO Robert Fontana. All reviews posted anonymously by Aspen Dental employees.