Aspen Dental

www.aspendentaljobs.com

Over worked, unappreciated and underpaid

Dental Assistant (Current Employee) Syracuse, NY

ProsI wouldn't even trust them to do my "free dental" I was offered in my "Benefits". Too many pt's needing re-do fillings constantly. Countless remakes on all dentures.

ConsBeing stuck with a jerk DA who bullies you and the OM does nothing about it, "well let me speak with her", yeah, nothing ever happened. Nothing but a bunch of childish jerks who made a grown adult cry on her lunch breaks. Overtime being cut left and right bringing you in under 40 hrs a week, however because of all the cut OT, I had to do twice the work when I was there. The NP, Overflow schedule is beyond atrocious. NP always full plus a NP Forced into OverFlow AM and PM. As well as constant double booked Overflow chair. The PSR is always cranky, because she too, relied on this job, always walking on eggshells because you don't know who's in a bad mood that day…. Then top it off with the Dr. over ruling the LabTechs schedule, causing them to get mad at you and turn you in! And what does the dr. say "I'm MCD what I say goes". OK well tell your LabTech to lose the attitude with me. I'm doing what you told me to do! We had 4 OM in the matter of 2-3 years, countless PSR's, and too many DA's to count… Also, we were told "YAY WE ARE GETTING OUR BONUS" Payday rolls around. Then we have a 'huddle', and we missed it by .8%. WOW. I feel bad for the Patients. I stayed faithful till my last day. When it was time to clock out I waved goodbye nd left on good terms. But I'll never go back again.

Advice to Senior ManagementChill out wit the micromanagement. Listen to us. You lost a great employee who understands metrics and Production. I 'get' the percentages we needed. I would have stayed if you listened to my heart wrenching cries as to why your letting other employees get away with bloody murder! I was committed to you and your company. I floated to other offices (4 in total) and each one was more messed up than the last. When you tell a pt a price and they're crying to you, you just say to contact pt sat? NO, make that pt. happy right then and there!

It's not about the patient, it's about how much money they can make off the patient.

Practice Sales Operations Manager (Current Employee) Chesterfield, MI

I have been working at Aspen Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros: Learn everything you can so you can take that experience… Cons: Everything! They only care about making money, they don't care… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees like you care about them, stop the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Scheduling Center

I have been working at Aspen Dental

Pros: The hours are steady and decent, the pay is also… Cons: Life in the scheduling center is difficult. It is a call center through and through. There are constant goals that need to be met and… Advice to Senior Management: if you keep hiring that many employees, open more management… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aspen Dental.

Worked for Aspen Dental? Contribute to the Community!