Aspen Heights

www.myaspenheights.com

A place where the demand for outstanding talent matches the demand for an outstanding company culture.

ProsThis is not your "normal" work place.

Aspen Heights offers an extremely dynamic work environment. It's a newer company (founded in '06), so a commitment to constant improvement contributes to an employee's ability to constantly contribute to the direction of the company. Oftentimes the question isn't, "Why?" It's, "Why not?"

Every day offers something new and/or different as you work alongside some of the most energetic, creative and passionate people in the work force. Leadership, especially the company president, has done an excellent job in truly listening to the feedback of its team members to make key decisions that impact the entire organization, making AH one of the most innovative companies in its industry.

Additionally, Aspen Heights is committed to development - your personal and professional development as an A+ player as well as within communities locally and abroad. If philanthropy is important to you, you'll appreciate the work the company does in Africa and the service projects they support at their different sites.

Overall, this is a great place to work where you'll feel your work is meaningful and not just another day job.

ConsAs others have said, the company is growing quickly. This means it's working out the creation of systems and processes for a variety of departments to guarantee consistency. Aspen Heights is fast paced and may not always have the structure for those who need it. It's a company where you may be given goals and little direction, so you will need to ask questions about expectations and work with your counterparts to figure out the way to get there. It's a place for flexible, self-motivated individuals.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to team members' feedback and actively provide clear expectations for projects.

I enjoy every day of work

General Manager (Current Employee) Auburn, AL

I have been working at Aspen Heights full-time for less than a year

Pros: This young, vibrate company, makes coming to work a breath of fresh air. From day one, everyone i have come in contact with has… Cons: Being that it is a newer company, many processes and procedures are still… Advice to Senior Management: Keep pace of growing and shaping! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's not just Kool Aid

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Aspen Heights full-time for more than a year

Pros: - AH is and has been growing, which naturally lends to a more upbeat environment, especially in recent years. Additionally, the executive team places a… Cons: - Rapid growth often outstrips resources, and processes are outgrown on a seemingly annual basis. There needs to be significant effort at times just to… Advice to Senior Management: - Staff up so you can build a platform to support the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aspen Heights.

Worked for Aspen Heights? Contribute to the Community!