A phenomenal place to work!

Current Employee - Manager  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Aspen Heights full-time for less than a year

Pros

Strong entrepreneurial culture that fosters independence and creativity. This translates into highly dedicated & empowered employees doing their absolute best work. Many companies say they take their culture seriously but Aspen Heights truly lives it. I am honored to work with such an amazing group of people!

Cons

We are growing fast and with that comes a few space issues. Fortunately everyone is really accommodating and willing to go with the flow.

Continue to be champions of the culture!

Other Reviews for Aspen Heights

Fun yet hardworking attitude is needed to work at Aspen Heights, a young innovative company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Aspen Heights full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits (and they start immediately!), fun working environment, opportunity for growth, out of the box problem solving, mostly friendly employees. Promote employee wellness. Monthly happy hours to socialize with co-workers in an out-of-work environment.

Cons

It can feel a bit like high school with the clique-vibe extremely obvious. Compensation is supposed to be competitive - but it is not even close to other organizations. Office politics.

Make sure the rhetoric matches reality.

I enjoy every day of work

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Auburn, AL
    Current Employee - General Manager in Auburn, AL

I have been working at Aspen Heights full-time for less than a year

Pros

This young, vibrate company, makes coming to work a breath of fresh air. From day one, everyone i have come in contact with has brightened my day challeged who I am as a leader and worker. It has been great to be on the front side of development of processes and seeing this young company grow.

Cons

Being that it is a newer company, many processes and procedures are still being developed. Great strides are being made to get these in place.

Keep pace of growing and shaping!

There are newer employer reviews for Aspen Heights.

Worked for Aspen Heights? Contribute to the Community!