Aspen Skiing Company
www.aspensnowmass.com Aspen, CO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Exciting, sometimes stressful, overall fun job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFree all-season ski pass to all 4 mountains, paid vacation, paid sick and personal days, subsidized housing, fun environment, interesting people to work with.

ConsCold weather, early working hours, low wages considering the size and income of the company, variable working shifts, expensive area with high living cost.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagers Aspen Skiing Company should listen and value more the feedback from their employees because they are the ones who have most contact with the customers.

Best company Ive worked for

Ticket Sales (Current Employee)
    Aspen, CO

I have been working at Aspen Skiing Company full-time for less than a year

Pros: Amazing culture. Everyone who works there shares the same passion… Cons: Moving up in the company is tough. To get a salaried… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great work atmosphere!!

Lift Operator (Current Employee)
    Snowmass Village, CO

I have been working at Aspen Skiing Company full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to be, atmosphere, people, community; actually FUN. Cons: Below average pay, especially for cost of living in town and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Aspen Skiing Company.

Worked for Aspen Skiing Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aspen Skiing Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aspen Skiing Company CEO Mike Kaplan. All reviews posted anonymously by Aspen Skiing Company employees.