AspireHR
www.aspirehr.com Dallas, TX 16 to 50 Employees

The smartest people in the class, but also the most immature.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsFun place to work and they always keep you busy.
Great tools and support to help you and your team be sucessful on a project.
Leadership doesn't just sell the services, they know it from years of working in the trenches
The CEO is the smartest guy in the business and one of the youngest. Plus, he has personal relationships with each one of the employees and always has their back.
Great mix of people with good hearts and lots of personalities.
Pay is decent considering the economy is no good.

ConsFeel like a fraternity. That would be great, but I am no longer single nor have any desire to get drunk and tell stories the next day.
Dallas is a clique. If you don't live there, you don't get anywhere in the company.
One of the main Partners in the company feels travel is an inconvenience to his family life, yet has no problems pushing others to travel and do his dirty work.

Advice to Senior ManagementTime to mature a bit and hire someone over 50 with talent and big-time experience.
Get rid of the high-maintenance consultants who cry over traveling.
Keep doing what you are doing with the clients. It works!

Oops.

I have been working at AspireHR

Pros: Smart people...best consultants in the business Cons: The leadership made mistakes, and is holding the employees accountable. Advice to Senior Management: You have lost the trust and respect of your people. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Had a great 4 years at Aspire

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at AspireHR

Pros: Great People within the company. Always delivered for clients,… Cons: Lots of travel, but suppose that is the life of… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on fighting "to do projects the right way" Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AspireHR.

Worked for AspireHR? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AspireHR reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AspireHR CEO Joe Hillesheim. All reviews posted anonymously by AspireHR employees.