Stagnant

Current Employee - Work Planner  in  Richmond, VA
Current Employee - Work Planner in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Asplundh

Pros

It is consistent work In a very inconsistent economic time.

Cons

There is no room for upward mobility outside working on a crew where one will max out as a foreman. The management potential is so limited due to the fact it's a privately owned family business. There are no benefits outside general foreman who are greatly underpaid for the level of stress and the time invested.

Nothing, you seem to do a great job exploiting your workers and making a killing at it. Corporate america at it's finest. Not to be negative, I truly believe you have a great business model; although it would be nice to not cap out on salary within the first 2 years without any reasonable notion of advancement.

Other Reviews for Asplundh

management is out for them selfes and advancement opps are herd to come by even when you complete what your suppose.

Current Employee - Trimmer/Climber Groundperson  in  Brunswick, ME
    Current Employee - Trimmer/Climber Groundperson in Brunswick, ME

I have been working at Asplundh

Pros

benefits and time off for personal reasons. advancement is not professionally warranted.

Cons

don't get credit for the work you do. the foreman does

look into books and what people do as individuals

I liked going to work everyday.

Former Employee - Tree Trimmer  in  Tacoma, WA
    Former Employee - Tree Trimmer in Tacoma, WA

I worked at Asplundh

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Four tens are great. I have no complaints. I very much liked the fact that the company would not compromise on safety.

Cons

The senior employees did not like to conform to changes in the industry. Mid level management were hard to reach at times because they were over worked. Employees did not realize how good the company is.

Keep the standards high and keep raising them. This will allow for the dead weight to hopefully go away. Everything was good.

There are newer employer reviews for Asplundh.

Worked for Asplundh? Contribute to the Community!