Asrc
www.asrc.com Anchorage, AK 5000+ Employees

Best contractor yet

Computer Scientist (Former Employee)
Oklahoma City, OK

ProsThe salaries are generous. I came in at a very decent amount, and they gave me regular raises until I was making a fantastic salary. They really work hard to pay you enough to keep you from going anywhere else. Benefits were excellent. This was a great company.

ConsI had no problems with this company. Their payroll department screwed something up once, and didn't correct it 100%, but it all came out in the wash. Other than that, everything was great. The only thing I can complain about is that there is definite disparity concerning bonuses when it comes to normal workers and management.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy management was great. For the corporate people, I would suggest giving the average worker(s) a better bonus, instead of giving it all to the managers.

good training budget

DoD Contractor (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Asrc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: willing to provide training budget if you're willing to take… Cons: no upward movement, the job you're hired for is probably… Advice to Senior Management: find more contracts to support. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A typical Alaskan Native Corporation

Safety (Former Employee)
    Anchorage, AK

I worked at Asrc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Many jobs. Decent but not top pay. Cons: Highly susceptible to boom/bust industries like oil & gas and federal contracting economic and/or political influences. High employee turnover rate. Preference for native hire is… Advice to Senior Management: Lead, follow or get out of the way. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Asrc.

Worked for Asrc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Asrc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Asrc CEO Rex A. Rock, Sr. All reviews posted anonymously by Asrc employees.