There are newer employer reviews for Asset Acceptance Capital

I have never worked in such an unfriendly and unrewarding company in my 25 years of working.

I worked at Asset Acceptance Capital

Pros

Time off is generous. The building is clean and nice looking. The offer a parking structure for winter months. They provide wellness fairs and EAP.

Cons

Back stabbing unfriendly work environment. Departments do not communicate. No matter how good a job you do, you are just a number. The left hand does know what the right hand is doing..

Advice to Management

Rion Needs should take a look at his VP's and Directors. He might want to spend some time with the little people as well.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. They misrepresented themslves as a good company to work for with room for advancement

I worked at Asset Acceptance Capital

Pros

The building was nice They had a good on site cafeteria with a nice outdoor patio The time off was good

Cons

Management was unsupportive The communication was worse than any company I've ever worked for The atmosphere was very unfriendly Employees are not recognized for accomplishments

Advice to Management

Make sure that people that are in leadership roles possess the interpersonal skills necessary to effectively lead and earn the respect of associates.

Great place for the line of work.

Former Employee - Account Representative in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Asset Acceptance Capital

Pros

Decent entry-level starting pay. Performance-based incentives. Great camaraderie with co-workers. Recognition for hard work. Free pizza.

Cons

Collections can be a very stressful line of work in general. The only thing that I could say that's a 'con' is that a lot of the debt purchased is charged off, which makes it very difficult to collect on. However, that is the nature of the beast.

Advice to Management

Attempt to purchase more recent debts, as opposed to ones past the statute of limitations (if possible).