Asset Acceptance Capital
www.assetacceptance.com Warren, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

I have never worked in such an unfriendly and unrewarding company in my 25 years of working.

Supervisor (Former Employee)
Warren, MI

ProsTime off is generous. The building is clean and nice looking. The offer a parking structure for winter months. They provide wellness fairs and EAP.

ConsBack stabbing unfriendly work environment. Departments do not communicate. No matter how good a job you do, you are just a number. The left hand does know what the right hand is doing..

Advice to Senior ManagementRion Needs should take a look at his VP's and Directors. He might want to spend some time with the little people as well.

They misrepresented themslves as a good company to work for with room for advancement

Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Warren, MI

I worked at Asset Acceptance Capital

Pros: The building was nice They had a good on site cafeteria… Cons: Management was unsupportive The communication was worse than any company I've ever… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure that people that are in leadership roles possess the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place for the line of work.

Account Representative (Former Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I worked at Asset Acceptance Capital

Pros: Decent entry-level starting pay. Performance-based incentives. Great camaraderie with co-workers. Recognition for hard… Cons: Collections can be a very stressful line of work in general. The only thing that I could say that's a 'con' is that a… Advice to Senior Management: Attempt to purchase more recent debts, as opposed to ones… More
There are newer reviews on Asset Acceptance Capital.

Worked for Asset Acceptance Capital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Asset Acceptance Capital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Asset Acceptance Capital CEO Rion B. Needs. All reviews posted anonymously by Asset Acceptance Capital employees.