There are newer employer reviews for AssetAvenue

Great potential, lots of smart people, energy is high

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AssetAvenue full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The founder is a very ambitious and inspiring person to work for. The team is very passionate about what the company and its mission, and they provide for an extremely collaborative work environment.

Cons

The office is very fast-paced. You need to really stay on your toes and there is no room for slacking off. You need to be willing to wear multiple hats since they are a small, but growing team.

Other Employee Reviews for AssetAvenue

Great opportunity to be part of a company that is in a unsaturated industry!

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AssetAvenue as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Anyone that works here makes a direct impact on developing/designing a platform and products that aren't available in a $250B+ market which makes what you work on very unique! Since this is a start-up, your work will have a greater impact and you will get exposure to many new concepts, technologies etc which creates career growth. Everyone here is super smart, very down to earth, and lack the egos found at other start-up companies. A culture that allows you to be yourself, have fun professionally and socially, and receiving positive recognition for your contribution.

Cons

Fast-paced, constantly changing environment where you better be ready to contribute immediately and wear multiple hats.

Advice to Management

While trying to scale very fast, don't lose sight of the culture that has been created so far and keep giving credit where it's due. Don't lose the passion and vision as that will keep getting the best of your employees.

ALL POLITICS-STAY AWAY FROM HERE

I worked at AssetAvenue full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Catered lunches twice a month. Location is decent.

Cons

CEO is a liar. It's all games , lies and politics. They hire and fire all the time. No communication to staff of any sort. Everything from top management is hush hush. What they initially tell you is not what will actually be. Be very cautious.

Advice to Management

Start being honest. Tell the truth. Communicate to staff. Don't grind them to the bone and show no appreciation for all their work. Be honest with your culture and values as well.

AssetAvenue Response

Jun 9, 2015 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Sorry you feel that way. Our employees are what matter most to us here at AssetAvenue. We have quarterly recognition programs to reward our employees for their hard work. We also have employee ... More