There are newer employer reviews for Associa

This is the best company I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - IT Administrator in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - IT Administrator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Associa full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We use the latest technology. We have access to every tool that we need. This company really appreciates it's employees.

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this time.

Advice to Management

None.

Other Employee Reviews for Associa

ASSOCIATIONS INSURANCE AGENCY INC

Pros

The pay was the only reason to keep me there.

Cons

You will need to watch your back at this company, the managers have little spies out to watch what you say or do and they will have them look into your computer. NO room for growth and or advancement. Terrible company to work for. If the recruiter calls you for an interview RUN the other way.

Advice to Management

The managers needs to be micro-managed.

No career here RUN from the recruiter!

Current Employee - Accounts Payble in Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Accounts Payble in Richardson, TX

I have been working at Associa full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

New facilities, centrally located near transit.

Cons

Too many "UN"'s to list i.e. unstructured, unprofessional, unorganized, no understanding of how to manage employees, no room for growth or development of staff to strengthen the organization. Anyone who strives to have a career will not develop a career with this company whom blames their growing pains on being an "infant company" they need to instill some tough love in this company and GROW UP! Depending on the mood of the management you are not certain if you are welcome in this environment on a day to day basis. Unstable with a very high turnover rate, the hire and fire process is based on personal bias rather than professional decision. The management is unaware of how to determine HR procedures and unclear how to apply employee benefits making constant adjustments to employee time affecting their pay. The common normal for business ventures is the "informal process" so the handbook-joke and anything that is post online as procedure and policy- bigger joke! I wonder if the Senator knows what kind of business is truly conducted at this place that people are so disgusted they walk out before the work day is over!

Advice to Management

Train managers on different management styles, empathy, and developmental skills. This company needs to invest in more than marketing and hiring just to fill a spot. Business is not built to last if they are run on exceptions and informality. Devise a standard business practice not just a catchy company credo.