Associated Banc-Corp

www.associatedbank.com

Pleasant experience with only a few downsides.

Former Employee - Teller Level II  in  Glen Carbon, IL
Former Employee - Teller Level II in Glen Carbon, IL

Pros

Associated was a great employer for the length of my tenure. Management was trained to communicate with all employees and kept everyone well-informed. Employees were considerate, respectful and eager to learn/assist.

Cons

The only downside to working at Associated was the lack of career progression, I had the opportunity to pursue positions more suited for myself, however they would have required a move to Wisconsin, which was not where I saw myself headed.

Other reviews for Associated Banc-Corp

Associated Bank is a good, professional company.

Current Employee - Teller  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Current Employee - Teller in Saint Paul, MN

Pros

The people are helpful, experienced, and help you move up if wanted. There are many different positions for numerous majors possible.

Cons

Working weekends can be tough and also working in the branches doesn't really allow a set schedule.

Old Managers stuck in their old ways need to go to make room for the employees who want to make a difference

Current Employee - Technician  in  Green Bay, WI
    Current Employee - Technician in Green Bay, WI

Pros

Phil's leadership ability has effectively communicated the strategic vision down the line to lower level employees, you have won, in my opinion, the support of organization members by your ability to paint a convincing and inspiring picture of the company's journey and destination, making employees want to be involved and to be a part of rebuilding our organization.

Cons

You would think there is plenty of opportunity for advancement, but there are plenty of old managers who feel that they "earned" their position and are very negative to new ideas, they shoot your ideas down, because they know they are old and there time is coming. They are fence sitters, they don't follow through, they don't promote or share information that you want to be promoted, they write bare bones reviews, and they don;t know how to do the work in their own department if need be. They need to go roost somewhere else. Am I the only one that sees this? Come on Phil, let's get those fence sitters off the fence and make room for some new blood! Lot's of good ideas and talent just waiting for a position to open up...

Take a better look at management and make room for fresh, new, energetic people to fill those positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Associated Banc-Corp.

Worked for Associated Banc-Corp? Contribute to the Community!