Associated Regional and University Pathologists

www.aruplab.com
  www.aruplab.com
There are newer employer reviews for Associated Regional and University Pathologists

Great overall job.

Former Employee - Technologist II  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Technologist II in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Associated Regional and University Pathologists

Pros

People I worked with were awesome. Good benefits and rewards for getting in shape. Employees are treated well and are the first priority.

Cons

Some of the entry-level jobs make it hard to expand your career. Not a lot of opportunity for job growth.

No real complaints about the management. Situations were handled effectively, and it feels like management definitely cares about its employees.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Associated Regional and University Pathologists (View Most Recent)

Great experience in clinical laboratory setting.

Former Employee - Technologist I  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Technologist I in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Associated Regional and University Pathologists

Pros

Fast-paced and highly diverse company with a multitude of testing options and areas of specialization. Easy to find almost any type of laboratory work you might desire to gain experience in, and usually there are good chances to switch to a new area after a few years to help add new areas of expertise to your work history.

Cons

High throughput sometimes becomes difficult to manage. When the entire workforce in your area is stretched to its capacity, it often takes overtime hours to complete assigned tasks. Pressure can come from management to take on more responsibilities without receiving any extra help to complete the assignments.

I know it is difficult to balance the profitability and market share of the business with the staffing needs of the various technical sections, but I would strongly advise that the addition of new positions to assist with high workloads be given a greater consideration.

Formerly, the best place to work; now, one of the worst.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Associated Regional and University Pathologists

Pros

Average benefits,
    Gym and wellness staff,
    Health clinic for employees and dependents

Cons

No respect for non-management employees;
    Cutting staff, but increasing management;
    Schmoozers get promoted while honest hard workers do not;
    Management seems threatened by good employees, and favor poor employees.

Cut from the top;
    Bring in new generation of managers;
    Try to revert back to being the best place to work;
    Abandon "employees, managers, supervisirs of the month" - too political and we know it.

Worked for Associated Regional and University Pathologists? Contribute to the Community!