AssurX

www.assurx.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for AssurX

AssurX is a great company that is team oriented, focused on their customers, and developing an excellent product.

Current Employee - Energy and Utility Consulting Services in Morgan Hill, CA
Current Employee - Energy and Utility Consulting Services in Morgan Hill, CA

I have been working at AssurX

Pros

Strong and experienced Senior Management leadership team. The company has an enterprise-wide solution that can be applied and used in a variety of businesses for corporate governance, risk-management, compliance, asset management, quality assurance, and document management. The company listens to customer feedback to enhance software solution and to share best practices. All company employees work as a team always willing to support each other.

Cons

Little cons for this company. Need to continue to grow in name recognition and let industries know that they have the best compliance, corporate governance, and quality assurance software available for customers.

Continue with their long-term strategic initiatives, working with their customers and holding user groups to enhance work processes, and developing the best talent in software development, sales, and consulting services.

5 Other Employee Reviews for AssurX (View Most Recent)

A good small software company

Former Employee - Sales Solutions Engineer in Morgan Hill, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Solutions Engineer in Morgan Hill, CA

I worked at AssurX

Pros

Small and nimble in certain areas
    Open dialogue and very accessible management
    Flexible work environment
    Good work life balance

Cons

Product strategy not well discussed with appropriate groups
    Sales are ket too much in the dark
    No ladder to climb

Have more brain storming all hands sessions quarterly
    Recognize the 'real' winners
    Let go of the title when it is time and seek capable resources
    Do more channel partnerships
    Let go of strict adherence to contracts and legalese

A very good company to work for

Current Employee - Project Engineer
    Current Employee - Project Engineer

I have been working at AssurX full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Working with an enormously talented group of people who are willing to share their time, experience and knowledge. Everyone brings something unique to the collective table of skills and we all work collaboratively to ensure that every customers needs are met. Management is committed to using each unique skill-set to help each employee grow and assist in their professional development.

A management team who is genuinely concerned with both employees and the satisfaction of our customers. Since both are critical to any company's success, employee satisfaction then translates to customer satisfaction. There is virtually no turnover.

An explicit, detailed internal quality process allowing issue resolution (both internal and from customers) allowing us to ensure that our products and procedures meet and exceed customer needs and employee growth. This helps ensure that everyone within the company knows what is expected of them and to develop their talent to be able to meet those expectations. This also ensures that customer audits of our company meet their requirements. All of which ensures stability in both company viability and stability.

Open communication allows us to directly approach any necessary internal resource, no matter the level of that individual in the corporate hierarchy.

Incredible commitment to work-life balance.

Cons

As with any small company, upward mobility is somewhat limited, as there are only so many options.

Sometimes we take too much of a conservative approach to risk. While this ensures the viability of the organization, it can be limiting as to what we offer and how we operate.

I provide advice to management from within, when appropriate, and all advice that I give is always considered. I have nothing to add here.

There are newer employer reviews for AssurX