Assurant

www.assurant.com

Good Over All Place to Work

ProsAssurant has great hard working employees and a very solid upper management driving the company. The benefits are still good, although they are not as great as they used to be before this economic down turn.

ConsAssurant has downsized its IT staff considerably making those fortunate to still have a job manage large workloads. Workloads most staff are not willing to put up with and thus why some good employees are looking for work elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at the workloads your current staff are struggling to keep up with and either pay us what we are worth or add other staffing resources in addition to what you have so that our work life balance is manageable.

Great company, room for advancement, employee-friendly

I have been working at Assurant

Pros: Employee-friendly model with good pay, benefits, and room to move… Cons: Financial industry is pretty vanilla Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Just OK

I have been working at Assurant

Pros: Good place to get started, flexible in time off, enjoyable… Cons: Not enough room for career growth Advice to Senior Management: Support cross-business projects No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Assurant.

Worked for Assurant? Contribute to the Community!