Assurant

www.assurant.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Assurant

Listen to your employees who have been taking Assurant into the future for many years.

Current Employee - IT Technical Analyst in Woodbury, MN
Current Employee - IT Technical Analyst in Woodbury, MN

I have been working at Assurant

Pros

Assurant has excellent benefits, locations, sound financial company - I have been with the company for many years. The one thing for certain is change and change is good - but the management has to give the employees tools they need to be successful in doing the job.

Cons

There has been a lack of training when new applcations / companies are taken on. While I see the benefit to the changes, our customers do not benefit when the employees are not properly prepared for the changes.

Prepare employees for changes. Provide tools we need to be successful. Listen to your employees. They are trying to do a good job and they are the ones on the front line who are most ble to tell you how we can provide excellence. We are all partners - ensuring our company has a bright future.

204 Other Employee Reviews for Assurant (View Most Recent)

Very satisfied employee seeking to see salary ranges

I have been working at Assurant

Pros

Company strength, reputation and friendly work environment

Cons

None - great company to work for

Meet the staff personally on a more frequent basis. Other than town hall meetings, we never see any of the Company officers.

Assurant Benefits One of a Kind

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I have been working at Assurant

Pros

the amenities, benefits, employee events, family support

Cons

no support in career progression and training

don't let your good employees leave because they get overlooked for a promotion. It shouldn't be up to the employee to point out that they have been in the same position for almost 3 years with the same pay grade but increased responsibilities. Management should recognize employees who go above and beyond and compensate them accordingly so they feel valued and can progress in their career.

There are newer employer reviews for Assurant