Assurant
www.assurant.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Listen to your employees who have been taking Assurant into the future for many years.

IT Technical Analyst (Current Employee)
Woodbury, MN

I have been working at Assurant

ProsAssurant has excellent benefits, locations, sound financial company - I have been with the company for many years. The one thing for certain is change and change is good - but the management has to give the employees tools they need to be successful in doing the job.

ConsThere has been a lack of training when new applcations / companies are taken on. While I see the benefit to the changes, our customers do not benefit when the employees are not properly prepared for the changes.

Advice to Senior ManagementPrepare employees for changes. Provide tools we need to be successful. Listen to your employees. They are trying to do a good job and they are the ones on the front line who are most ble to tell you how we can provide excellence. We are all partners - ensuring our company has a bright future.

Very satisfied employee seeking to see salary ranges

I have been working at Assurant

Pros: Company strength, reputation and friendly work environment Cons: None - great company to work for Advice to Senior Management: Meet the staff personally on a more frequent basis. Other… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Assurant Benefits One of a Kind

Miami, FL

I have been working at Assurant

Pros: the amenities, benefits, employee events, family support Cons: no support in career progression and training Advice to Senior Management: don't let your good employees leave because they get overlooked for a promotion. It shouldn't be up to the employee to point out that they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Assurant.

Worked for Assurant? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Assurant reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Assurant CEO Rob Pollock. All reviews posted anonymously by Assurant employees.