Assurant Solutions
www.assurantsolutions.com Miami, FL

Micro Management, Treat Employees Like kindergardeners

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Assurant Solutions full-time for less than a year

ProsGood Benefit, What People says, Haven't seen it yet

ConsManagement squeeze employee like grapes in the funnel and get all the juice out of you. No respect of personal life. Work life balance my ass!. This is what they sale when they hire you. But this means you will balance your work with no life.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo some corporate management training and IT training. Working for 20 plus years don't mean you are fit for this Job. Don't even have IT degrees and they are managing IT. Bravo.

Management Clueless at All Levels

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Assurant Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very solid benefits overall, great 401k match, stock purchase, Cons: Management is clueless - assume that by walking around smiling alot they inspire confidence. Been bleeding talent for a year or more and don't… Advice to Senior Management: Hire some folks with not only experience in management, but maybe business management majors? Quit promoting star… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing Company

I have been working at Assurant Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great organization with a great culture. I am extremely satisfied working for the organization and enthusiasticly recommend them to potential employees.… Cons: The organization is growing so rapidly that employees are often asked to perform work outside scope of job description. The advantage of course… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. Continue to mentor us and include us in on the growth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Assurant Solutions.

Worked for Assurant Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Assurant Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Assurant Solutions CEO S. Craig Lemasters . All reviews posted anonymously by Assurant Solutions employees.