Assurant Solutions
www.assurantsolutions.com Miami, FL

The Miami Campus is Spacious and Gorgeous

Claims Specialist I (Current Employee)
Miami, FL

ProsLaid back culture. Business casual on a daily basis. Friday everyone can wear jeans and sneakers. The supervisors are nice, friendly and helpful. Your colleagues are down to earth, helpful and friendly. Everyone will embrace the new employees. Most employees have been employed 4+ years. Assurant is one of the very few companies that still offer a pension plan and a plus 401k. The amenities are good. Gym, day care, public school on the grounds and more. You'll have access to this while working in an inbound call center environment, an entry level position. The property is well kept and clean. Grass groomed regularly. Free coffee, and teas provided to your hearts content.

ConsSalary in on the low side, so you may have to depend on a second salary of some type, however had work does not go unnoticed. There are projects and lots of things going on.
Training can be somewhat nerve raking, however, the trainers are kind and accommodating.
The provide plenty of break time and generous lunch hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are doing a great job and I feel you really care about the people who report to you, kudos for that.

Frustrating Micro-Management

Lawton, OK

I have been working at Assurant Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great give-aways and prizes from clients Free lunches at times Cons: Micro-Manage low pay get promotions and demoted on a regular basis Advice to Senior Management: Put trust in your employees more Better pay No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Micro Management, Treat Employees Like kindergardeners

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Assurant Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Benefit, What People says, Haven't seen it yet Cons: Management squeeze employee like grapes in the funnel and get all the juice out of you. No respect of personal life. Work life… Advice to Senior Management: Do some corporate management training and IT training. Working for 20 plus years don't mean you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Assurant Solutions.

Worked for Assurant Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Assurant Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Assurant Solutions CEO S. Craig Lemasters . All reviews posted anonymously by Assurant Solutions employees.