Assurant Solutions
www.assurantsolutions.com Miami, FL

Never enough and no respect from management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsManagement treats everyone else like peeons and it gets worse from there. They give you ethics test but the company has no ethics. Assurant will fire you for no reason.

ConsAssurant is 90% Black and the HR dept is all Black and very racist.. If you are black or Gay you will do well there. There were many people at Assurant that were fired for no reason other than being white. Assurant is the most unethical and raciest company I have ever worked for.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou cant give advice to unethical raciest.

Limited room for advancement

Claims Adjuster (Former Employee)
    Saint Petersburg, FL

I worked at Assurant Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There is a good sense of teamwork among employees, even between different departments. The job itself not very difficult and there are no weekends. The… Cons: Inconsistent directive from supervisors and the management immediately above them. There are no established policies and procedures for claim handling. Everything is done on "a… Advice to Senior Management: Establish written guidelines for claim handling that employees and supervisors must adhere to. From time to time exceptions must be made to the normal claim… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Archaic

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Assurant Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits, nice people, non-stressful work environment, family-oriented. Onsite childcare,… Cons: Very archaic, old-fashioned 90's style business model. Not a lot of young bright… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Assurant Solutions.

Worked for Assurant Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Assurant Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Assurant Solutions CEO S. Craig Lemasters . All reviews posted anonymously by Assurant Solutions employees.