There are newer employer reviews for Astbury Marsden

Excellent company

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I worked at Astbury Marsden full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Interesting, collaborative atmosphere, hardworking and enthusiastic colleagues as well and a positive working environment. A happy place in general to work.

Cons

No real negatives but my time there co-incided with an extremely busy market. I have led to believe things have changed somewhat.

Astbury Marsden Response

May 29, 2014Operations Director

We are pleased that you had a positive experience with us. We wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours.

reviews filtered by
  1. Real Recruitment firm .

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Astbury Marsden full-time (less than a year)

Pros

When I came to Astbury Marsden, there where lot of confusion , will it satisfy my needs or expectation as I was entering the New Business Area ( oil & Gas) . Things are completely different in the first week of my work , which proved to be the best recruitment firm I heard in Singapore. I don't wanted to use ONE OF THE . I dont think I heard any thing better in the last 4 years of my work in Singapore after meeting N number of recruitment consultant or recruiters. Excellent working culture , work life balance , great ethics , amazing talents around and fantastic reward programs. One other thing impressed me which my previous company did not do being a major player on Niche skill is Intern and giving a chance to young engineer or graduates. Hope and wish I will be part of AM success in coming days and I will surely recommend to every one in this market. The treat you as a Family.

Cons

I cant see any Cons . As being a professional this AM is Ethical and Professional . Then why Cons?

Keep up the good work .

2. Ever changing, the right infrastructure to help you build your own desk and grow a team.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Astbury Marsden full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Having been her for a few years I've worked with a lot of good people I'd be friends with outside of work. I trust people here to work with me, whereas a lot of other companies invoke a selfish, aggressive environment. As with all recruitment companies, I have seen some people come and go in a short period but more often because of their own inability rather that the fault of the tools Astbury Marsden gave them (I have no doubt some of them will leave reviews on here), whereas others have risen through the ranks very quickly. There are managers here who have adapted to the changing nature of recruitment and progressed from consultants in a short space of time.

The company still has a family atmosphere, with drinks on a Friday. Yet sales is key, and training to make ourselves stand out from the market is key to this. Throughout the business, we have a culture of building relationships with our clients rather that looking for quick wins. Comments contrary to this in other reviews are completely inaccurate.

Cons

During a process of transition and attempt to grow, there have been changes on the floor. The company needs to now stabilise with the strong current workforce and we drive forward into new markets.

Astbury Marsden Response

May 29, 2014Operations Director

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad to have you as part of our team - keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for Astbury Marsden