Astbury Marsden

www.astburymarsden.com

Excellent company

Former Employee - Senior Consultant  in  London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

Pros

Interesting, collaborative atmosphere, hardworking and enthusiastic colleagues as well and a positive working environment. A happy place in general to work.

Cons

No real negatives but my time there co-incided with an extremely busy market. I have led to believe things have changed somewhat.

Astbury Marsden Response

May 29, 2014Operations Director

We are pleased that you had a positive experience with us. We wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours.

Other reviews for Astbury Marsden

Real Recruitment firm .

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Singapore (Singapore)

Pros

When I came to Astbury Marsden, there where lot of confusion , will it satisfy my needs or expectation as I was entering the New Business Area ( oil & Gas) . Things are completely different in the first week of my work , which proved to be the best recruitment firm I heard in Singapore. I don't wanted to use ONE OF THE . I dont think I heard any thing better in the last 4 years of my work in Singapore after meeting N number of recruitment consultant or recruiters. Excellent working culture , work life balance , great ethics , amazing talents around and fantastic reward programs. One other thing impressed me which my previous company did not do being a major player on Niche skill is Intern and giving a chance to young engineer or graduates. Hope and wish I will be part of AM success in coming days and I will surely recommend to every one in this market. The treat you as a Family.

Cons

I cant see any Cons . As being a professional this AM is Ethical and Professional . Then why Cons?

Keep up the good work .

Not as sold

Pros

They will hire quickly, a lot of people are offered at interview
    Good location

Cons

Poor salary bench marking
    No real industry training
    Terrible retention rate
    Confused image... Financial or Oil and Gas?

Bring very senior specialist recruiters in who can train in the industry rather then just in sales.

Astbury Marsden Response

May 29, 2014Operations Director

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear that you feel like you did not have a good experience. We are looking at all the issues raised on glassdoor to ensure we respond to these ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Astbury Marsden.

Worked for Astbury Marsden? Contribute to the Community!