AstraZeneca

www.astrazeneca.com

Disappointing - the most qualified candidates are typically not promoted.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wilmington, DE

ProsThere are opportunities for working 1/2 day Fridays and for telecommuting, depending on what department you're in and what kind of manager you have. Good salaries, benefits, etc.

ConsWork/life balance is a joke, jobs are often eliminated or "restructured" based on management's whim and their like/dislike for certain individuals. The most qualified candidates are typically not promoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop micro-managing every little thing. Most of the mid-level employees can do their own jobs and yours (and better than you can) without someone looking over their shoulders 24/7.

Decent place to work

Scientist (Former Employee) Wilmington, DE

I worked at AstraZeneca

Pros: Department was a close knit group and management was very knowledgeable… Cons: Decision to close research site in Wilmington. Hard to get… Advice to Senior Management: Remember you need scientists to discover new compounds and to make sure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Wouldn't work there again

Pharmacy Sales Representative (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at AstraZeneca

Pros: Salary, company car, 401K, benefits Cons: management, large territory, constant teleconferences, Advice to Senior Management: Don't hire DM's straight from corporate. They have no clue… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AstraZeneca.

Worked for AstraZeneca? Contribute to the Community!