Astrum Solar

www.astrumsolar.com
  www.astrumsolar.com
There are newer employer reviews for Astrum Solar

Awesome company and culture with very good opportunities for growth and development!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant  in  Annapolis Junction, MD
Current Employee - Inside Sales Consultant in Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at Astrum Solar full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very good opportunities for growth and development.
- Unique blend of autonomy and teamwork creating both ownership of and collaboration on lead development and sales.
- Friendly, accepting, relaxed culture. I think it works out this way because although there are a variety of different people at Astrum Solar, it is pretty apparent that everyone values hard work and the reputation of excellence we've earned.
- Clear expectations.
- Respect regardless of position.

Cons

I don't have one to list at the moment actually.

I appreciate all you do to make Astrum Solar an excellent place to work. It's the first time I've worked for a company that means it when they say it,

Astrum Solar Response

May 14, 2014Talent Acquisition Representative

Thanks for your encouraging review and we will continue to strive to be an exciting, successful, and transparent workplace.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Astrum Solar (View Most Recent)

Dynamic, quickly growing company with smart, caring people and a great product

Current Employee - Project Lead
    Current Employee - Project Lead

I have been working at Astrum Solar full-time for more than a year

Pros

- The people are great. Its really nice to work with coworkers who are hard working, care about their jobs, and help each other out
    -The company and industry is growing very quickly so there is lots of excitement and growth potential
    - The company is very focused on serving the customer well. Company philosophy is to do things the right way and customers really like that
    -Management is good at taking feedback and providing tools for employees to use to make their jobs better
    - Stock options for every employee

Cons

- State agencies and panel manufacturers are constantly changing their protocols and products so there is a lot of work to keep up
    - Customers are homeowners and some can be a real pain
    -Upper management doesn't communicate as often as they could (but generally run the company well)

Have more company calls to share the company strategy and growth plans

Fast-growing, exciting company that rewards initiative in employees

Current Employee - Corporate  in  Annapolis Junction, MD
    Current Employee - Corporate in Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at Astrum Solar full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture values and appropriately rewards employees who show initiative and perform well. Collegial and respectful atmosphere. Very smart people. Astrum gives you the opportunity to make the most of working here.

Cons

In some departments, managers are more hands-off, which might be hard for people who need detailed supervision and directives. Natural growing pains typically found in fast-growing companies, but nothing that outweighs positives.

There are newer employer reviews for Astrum Solar

Worked for Astrum Solar? Contribute to the Community!