There are newer employer reviews for Asure Software

Exciting Company to work for!!

Current Employee - Inside Sales  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Inside Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Asure Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Asure Software is a dynamic company that is growing quickly. It's a great place to work that has advancement and opportunity. Asure's software serves a niche market and is the industry leader that continues to develop their technology for their clients. I've been working here for over a year and love the people I work with and the company!

Cons

There isn't any negatives that I can think of. With the fast pace of the company's growth you have to be flexible.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Asure Software (View Most Recent)

Exciting time to work for Asure Software

Current Employee - Outside Ssales  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Outside Ssales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Asure Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management team has clear vision in the direction of the company and it shows in the stock performance. Company has aggressive plans to grow organically and by acquisition. Definitely a high tech environment in the Austin office. Big company benefit offerings for a relatively small company. Software offerings are industry leading. Great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and make some serious money.

Cons

If you are not a self starter and don’t like a fast paced evolving company, Asure is probably not the right environment for you.

Keep listening to your people on development of the software and industry trends.

Great Environment - Room for Personal Growth

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Asure Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Executive team is professional and thoughtful - open door policy all the way to the top.
    The environment is fun and energetic. There's an X-box with kinect (for taking 5 after closing a deal) Great for bragging rights.
    Drinks and Snacks are provided.
    Generous monthly compensation plan with no commission cap.
    We are always learning new things and how to better ourselves professionally.

Cons

The latest acquisition has been a bit of a challenge from a process standpoint, but I think we are beginning to level out and get back into a rhythm.
    Sometimes it's cold in the office.

Maybe more incentives around campaigns i.e. extra bonus on Hardware sales.

There are newer employer reviews for Asure Software

Worked for Asure Software? Contribute to the Community!