Highest Quality of Life

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Asurea full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am a single parent of four with a new granddaughter, so a flexible schedule with great earning potential is very important to me. The Asurea opportunity allows me the best of both worlds, flexibility to make my own schedule so I can be a hands on mom and a great, limitless income advantage. There are other benefits that comes along with the Asurea including holiday pay, gas allowance, base salary plus unlimited commissions, health benefits, and leads.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time.

reviews filtered by
  1. Improved Quality of Life

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Asurea full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Being a single mother of three, I moved from a manager position with Verizon to Asurea in August. I was accustomed to working long hours in the retail industry up to 60 hours per week. My family time was minimal because I worked holidays and weekends and had very little time to spend with my family.

Since moving to Asurea I am much happier because of the time I can spend with my children. I work no more than 40 hours per week and still have time to play with my kids, go to school functions and have an improved quality of life. The best part about working for Asurea is that my children now have me in their daily lives more often and I have the ability to be their role model. I would highly recommend this job to any parent looking for a good carrier without compromising their family relationships.

Cons

So far I have no cons and thank you for the opportunity.

2. Expect high performance and you won’t be disappointed

Current Employee - Area Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Area Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Asurea full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined the ASUREA family because I wanted to enhance my revenue so that I could have more time to spend with my famly and friends. I have not come up wanting. Agents are truly getting better each and every month without treading the dreaded micromanagement waters with other opportunities. People want to be lead not managed. I've worked for variuos IMOs and here at ASUREA Group the leadership, mentoring and training is definitely second to none. This is my dream opportunity and I plan to take advantage of the unlimited career possibilities afforded to my family and I.

Hands downs, I would recommend ASUREA to that anyone looking for a career, not another job. If this is you you should apply now at AsureaCareers.com. Hope to see here...

Cons

Wish I had embraced this opportunity earlier rather than later. There's no telling where I would be now. Woulda', shoulda', coulda'... just glad I did. The dream doesn't get any closer, you have to chase it!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The measurable results is proof of your effectiveness as leaders. My agents and I are definitely getting better as professionals, individuals and for our families.