Asurion

There are newer employer reviews for Asurion

Decent Place to Work

Current Employee - Production Supervisor in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Production Supervisor in Houston, TX

I have been working at Asurion full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Management definitely cares but sometimes lacks the ability to execute. A lot of young leaders at mid-level positions who need a lot of guidance.

Cons

The technology infrastructure has some significant opportunities. Systems experience significant latency and/or functionality issues on a near daily basis.

341 Other Employee Reviews for Asurion (View Most Recent)

Working at home with this company has it perks and set backs

Current Employee - Work At Home Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Asurion full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pay is always on time
    They offer PTO consistently based on how many hours you work

Cons

Things change hourly and not daily wih this company. It is extremely hard to keep up with the constant changing policies. I get very frustrated with management because my supervisor has to always "check" with somebody else before she can give me a definite answer on anything. I feel that supervisors are puppets and not real supervisors. The calls are back to back and the shifts are 8-10 hours long. There are lots and lots of rules like if this then that type of thing. If you like taking back to back to back calls and you have to get permisson to go to the bathroom in order to log out then this company is for you.

Chill out and stop nit picking every little thing. Stats are important but the mental health of your employees is important as well.

Extremely High Turn-Over in Project Managers - Other Comments of a Sweatshop are Spot On!

Former Employee - Project Manager in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Nashville, TN

I worked at Asurion as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Mobile app development projects can be available.

Cons

Very high-pressure, internally competitive, finger-pointing culture in IT. Extremely long-hours with no work-life balance. Chaos. IT project managers are treated very poorly and as expendable resources. Near 100% turn-over when I was there. There is a lot of arrogance in tenured employees. Local reputation as a poor place to work. It was not a fun place to work and I was very glad when my contract was over. I would not accept another contract or a full time position no matter how much the pay. It is simply not worth it.

Treat contractors better. Train managers to lead. Create a more compassionate culture.

There are newer employer reviews for Asurion