There are newer employer reviews for Asurion

Company is focused on the company but will tell you differently.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at Asurion full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work space for each individual is larger than many call centers. Incentives offered for performance are good and have just been increased.

Cons

Support for individual customer service representatives is lacking in most of the supervisors. I have had over six supervisors in 18 months and only two offered any real assistance or feedback. Most just spend your Coaching and Development sessions repeating printed materials over and over. Quality reviews are questionable at best.

Advice to Management

Quality reviews are inconsistent and based on the prejudices of the individual reviewer and this is a major aspect that needs to be addressed. It has become known not to question quality reviews or reprisals will follow.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Energetic place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Asurion full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

High energy, entrepreneurial spirit. Great levels of autonomy and ability to drive value. I've yet to be told "no" because I've always been prepared in my business case and value propositions. Good pay structure, good benefits, very good opportunity to move within. Free spirit culture defines the attitude of the employees. This place isn't for everyone and isn't for anyone not interested in taking control of their own career. "Small town" company feel with global presence. Company Core Values.

Cons

Can be very over-whelming place to work if you aren't mentally prepared. Constant priority changes are difficult to manage through.

Advice to Management

Solid strategy model with room to expand forward and left and right. Focus on internal stability while building the overall business model.

Good Technology, Good Pay, Good Opportunities.

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Asurion full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Get to work with some of the best, latest innovative technologies. It is a very fast paced environment and you will certainly expand in skills and personality working here.

Cons

The Human Resources department is lacking in some ways. It is a very fast paced company, and while that may not be a con for me, it may be for others. They are still growing globally, so there will be/are growing pains.

Advice to Management

Listen more, share more.