Asurion

There are newer employer reviews for Asurion

Generally ok

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greeley, CO
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greeley, CO

I worked at Asurion full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people are great. I loved all of my supervisors.
Incentive bonuses exist, but they are difficult to attain,
Benefits were good.

Cons

No opportunity for advancement if you work from home.
Low pay, low yearly increases even with the best performance. And pay caps out at $12.50/hr. Average yearly increase to expect would probably be about 25 cents per hour.
Also, very hard to get time off. Expect to work on the weekend and most holidays.

366 Other Employee Reviews for Asurion (View Most Recent)

Wrongfully let go. Something will be done!!!!!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Asurion full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Get Directv free after 120 days of being employed

Cons

The system is set up horribly. Also trainers who have been their with a 7 to 10 year stature verses you being their for 3 full weeks(still in training) and letting you go if you didn't meet "their" needs. Need BETTER trainers!!!!!!

Word of advice: If someone has only been there for 3 full weeks and 2 days(still in training) and you have been there for 10 years, please don't try to compare how we should be doing a call and then let us go if we don't do it EXACTLY like you. I've never been in a situation like this in my life. I've always received OUTSTANDING customer service awards with my previous 2 employers, as well as TOP sales agent. Btw, I was hired through Staffmark so I'm not putting this on them. It could be some better trainers who will actually train you and not just have you doing something new everyday all day and expecting you to know everything by heart.

Unprofessional

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Asurion full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Able to receive bonuses and you get good benefits

Cons

Favoritism, really hard to move up within the company, policy and producers are unorganized and if they can't "run" you, you will be quickly removed from the payroll. You are always the blame even if its not a mistake on your end.

Look closely at the supervisor you have that is "representing" the company. Makes the company look terrible, give everyone the EQUAL opportunity to move up and look at what they are eligible for instead of picking individuals who have no experience in the position. and last but not lease.... STOP COUNTING NPS AGAIST US WITH ITS THE COMPANY THE CUSTOMERS DONT LIKE, not how we present service to them.

There are newer employer reviews for Asurion