There are newer employer reviews for Asurion

Was the best experience I've ever experienced

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Cleveland, TN
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, TN

I worked at Asurion full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have a passion for dealing with different diversities

Cons

I can not call any downside times at Assurion. Ever experience was worth while

I have a wonderful personalitiy, very energtic person, and very ongoing to learn new transactions.

257 Other Employee Reviews for Asurion (View Most Recent)

Inhuman Resources, Belittling Leaders Protected, Personal Information Given Away...

Former Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Nashville, TN

I worked at Asurion full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

They are very fast paced. If you can put up with all the negatives, you will love this if you live fast paced environments where you get to work with net technologies constantly.

Cons

The title explains it, but the gist is that the management is (mid-line) is brash, self-serving, and lacks any form of human compassion/emotion. My direct boss belittled employees in public, called them at 2AM drunk, gave away persona information, etc. The Human Resources team did nothing for 3 years. He is still there. They also fail to honor their contractual obligations after you leave the company.

Upper management needs to get a better handle on what their mid-line lackeys are doing. Treat people with respect. Realize that employees are the greatest asset you have and treat them like they have lives and families. Quit spouting change and core values every ten minutes and ACTUALLY EMBRACE AND USE THEM!

It's an ok company to work for.

I have been working at Asurion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work/life balance is good. Coworkers are nice. Quarterly incentive. Medical benefits are ok.

Cons

Low pay, yearly increases do not keep up with cost of living, pay caps, difficult to advance or even make a lateral move.

The pay needs to be brought in line with the cost of living. When employees bring up the topic of pay to management, they need to be listened to instead of patronized and brushed off.

There are newer employer reviews for Asurion

Worked for Asurion? Contribute to the Community!