At-Tech

There are newer employer reviews for At-Tech

Excellent Company, Great Manager, and Awesome Environment

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at At-Tech full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Our office is like a giant family - we are all supportive of each other and do everything we can to work together as a team. My co-workers are all hardworking, but know how to make sure everyday is a good day in our office. They offer me support and help whenever needed and I can't think of better group of people to work with. Our Branch Manager will do everything he can to help us succeed and is probably one of the BEST managers I have ever worked for in my life.

Cons

I honestly can't think of negative thing to say about our branch. I wish we had more jobs to work on and I wish there was a little more structure and organization in the senior management, but overall, this has been an excellent company to work for!

As far as our Branch Manager...you are doing an awesome job and I can guarantee you that you have an office full of happy recruiters. As far as the Senior Management....a little more structure and organization would be suggested.

12 Other Employee Reviews for At-Tech (View Most Recent)

Nepotistic, unethical, beware of internal politics and incredibly micro-managed work environment.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

I worked at At-Tech full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Decent salary if you work 40 hours, not so much for actual hours put in.
    - Good location
    - Good desk size
    - Company discounts available

Cons

- Work environment heavily micro-managed
    - Neurotic leadership
    - Constructive criticism doesn't exist, just snowballs into explosive interactions instead of positive criticism and reinforcing those values
    - Questionable ethics
    - Constant yo-yo of emotions and decision changes; never any consistent direction, ever-changing instead of having one goal or one idea.

Take a moment to look closely at WHY the turnover is so high at the KC branch. What are the constants, and what are the connections? That should tell you something.

A great Team

Current Employee - Recruitment in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Recruitment in San Diego, CA

I have been working at At-Tech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A shared team that wants everybody to be the best they can be. We make money and have a great commission scheme

Cons

No Cons we just need to keep up the drive we have and move forward with the right staff, we had some management mistakes early on with Branch Manager, who would rather surf than work.

There are newer employer reviews for At-Tech