At-Tech

www.at-tech.com

Excellent Company, Great Manager, and Awesome Environment

Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsOur office is like a giant family - we are all supportive of each other and do everything we can to work together as a team. My co-workers are all hardworking, but know how to make sure everyday is a good day in our office. They offer me support and help whenever needed and I can't think of better group of people to work with. Our Branch Manager will do everything he can to help us succeed and is probably one of the BEST managers I have ever worked for in my life.

ConsI honestly can't think of negative thing to say about our branch. I wish we had more jobs to work on and I wish there was a little more structure and organization in the senior management, but overall, this has been an excellent company to work for!

Advice to Senior ManagementAs far as our Branch Manager...you are doing an awesome job and I can guarantee you that you have an office full of happy recruiters. As far as the Senior Management....a little more structure and organization would be suggested.

A great Team

Recruitment (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at At-Tech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A shared team that wants everybody to be the best they… Cons: No Cons we just need to keep up the drive we have and move forward with the right… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nepotistic, unethical, beware of internal politics and incredibly micro-managed work environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Overland Park, KS

I worked at At-Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Decent salary if you work 40 hours, not so much for… Cons: - Work environment heavily micro-managed - Neurotic leadership - Constructive criticism doesn't exist, just snowballs into explosive interactions instead of positive criticism and reinforcing those… Advice to Senior Management: Take a moment to look closely at WHY the turnover is so high at the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on At-Tech.

Worked for At-Tech? Contribute to the Community!