There are newer employer reviews for At-Tech

Not a professional environment

Former Employee - Sales  in  San Jose, CA
Former Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA

I worked at At-Tech

Pros

It's a job and they have good benefits

Cons

The company doesn't trust its employees and treats them like children. Also, policies set managers in negative, scarcity driven competition with their subordinates.
Has a serf/lord mentality.
Most often heard commwent about company policies "Of course, Bernie (the CEO) has to get his cut".
Masquerades as a Minority Owned Business but really doesn't seem to be.
Questionable internal business training.

Treat employees like adults.
Stop having a culture where managers are encouraged to do whatever they have to including sabotaging efforts of subordinates, so they bill more than the people beneath them.

10 Other Employee Reviews for At-Tech (View Most Recent)

Great Team, Manager, Environment, Commission Structure

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at At-Tech full-time for more than a year

Pros

The comission structure is fantastic here. You can really do well if you are consistent.
    The Branch Manager is the best Manager I've ever had. He his a phenomenal trainer, leads by example and his industry knowledge is amazing. The team is fantastic, they all have been trained well, they know what they are doing and they are fun to work with, and they are successful.

Cons

The only thing I think they could improve on is the CTS. The candidates and clients in the system are good, it just could be more user friendly.

Nothing with our San Diego office, but I do see challenges with some of the other offices across the country for At-Tech. They do not operate in the same transparent and up front manner that we do.

Not for the long-run

I worked at At-Tech

Pros

San Diego team is a cool group to work with and the company has a really good base salary + commission structure.

Cons

The company as a whole isn't somewhere I would want to be for long. The higher management needs some work and there is a lot of gossip that goes around. very unprofessional.

There are newer employer reviews for At-Tech

Worked for At-Tech? Contribute to the Community!