AtHoc

www.athoc.com

Experiencing growth pains, but still a good company to work for

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsManagement team committed and passionate about the product. Good growth trajectory. Generally open to updating the technology stack. Nice mix of old timers and new hires on the engineering team. Free lunches. There does seem to be a commitment to improving development processes and becoming more agile.

ConsHectic (and frequent) release schedules. Still burdened with "fire-fighting" mentality at times. New development projects tend to go more to new hires, which leaves older developers stuck with maintaining and supporting legacy technologies.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be transparent to employees about corporate financials and sharing information. It really does help to keep employee morale high.

Good company with good life. A lot of fun atmosphere.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

I have been working at AtHoc full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice technologies, good people, good atmosphere. Despite of existing cons - management understand the… Cons: Benefits and salaries could be better for CA. Too much meetings.… Advice to Senior Management: Put more resources into automation testing and following technical standards. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

On growth path

I have been working at AtHoc full-time

Pros: growing and profitable company some cool technology good management vision Cons: salaries could be better project deadlines approach fast Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AtHoc.

Worked for AtHoc? Contribute to the Community!