Athleta
www.athleta.com Petaluma, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Managers are top notch!

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsGreat work environment of positive and fun people. Everyone loves Athleta clothing! Commonly hear from customer's "I need to get out of here. Everything is sooo cute. I want it all." Return policy - Return it at anytime for any reason. Can't beat that! The discount is very generous and applies to Athleta and other Gap stores. Customer service is top notch as well. Very friendly and catered to helping the customer. Management is very experienced and hard working. No slackers at all!

ConsAthleta clothing is very expensive. Return policy for employees is return within 30 days and must have the tag attached. In other words you can't wear, wash and return unless it's defective in some way. Having a different schedule every week can be stressful when you have other commitments. Turnover is moderate. Have made a ton of friends but majority have left for other jobs, move, going back to school etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry a set schedule for your top notch loyal employees. Give the same Return policy to your employees. They work very hard to service the customer.

Fun and Inspiring Workplace

Performance Stylist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Athleta part-time for less than a year

Pros: Relaxed, fun, uplifting, and motivating workplace overall. Amazing management staff. Cons: The company caters to an older crowd. Being in my twenties,… Advice to Senior Management: Store managers: Keep up the good work! Very understanding. Promote a wonderful and fun environment. Corporate:… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Why call it a lifestyle brand when the people who work there RARELY workout and are stressed-out all the time?

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Athleta full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good cross-brand discount, online site and facebook page shows REAL… Cons: Depending on the store, the teams can either be amazing or awful. The culture is NOT translated at the store level. There is way too… Advice to Senior Management: Get over yourselves! Put the brand and your employees first! Recognize that you may not know everything about being a good manager, but at least… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Athleta.

Worked for Athleta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Athleta reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Athleta CEO Scott Key. All reviews posted anonymously by Athleta employees.