There are newer employer reviews for Atlanta Braves

Fantastic, everyone makes you feel welcome and want to work there.

Current Employee - Guest Relations Representative in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Guest Relations Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Atlanta Braves part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a gameday worker, the job is a lot of fun and you meet tons of new people. I basically point people in the right direction whether it be to their seats, finding bathrooms, beer, funnel cakes, or any other item you can imagine. My goal is to make people smile and make their experience at Turner Field unforgettable.

Cons

They don't pay much, but that will probably increase over the years. My job requires me to stand almost the whole time, which is anywhere from 6-9 hours, your legs get tired during long 10 game homestands.

Other Employee Reviews for Atlanta Braves

1. a job to work at because you love it, rather than for the pay

I have been working at Atlanta Braves part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

fun to be in the environment of baseball fans. get to watch every home game and certain events held at Turner Field

Cons

low pay depending on your department job can get boring especially the 3 hrs before the game have to deal with drunk people lol

Advice to Management

raise the pay, especially for those that have been there for years.

2. I wish I still worked there!

Former Employee - Mail Order Assistant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Mail Order Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Atlanta Braves part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Braves are a fantastic organization to work for. Definitely a friendly, teamwork atmosphere. I started at their minor league team and was eventually promoted to work for the major league team in Atlanta. I would work for any branch of the organization, I wish I could go back! As with any sport and entertainment based job, be prepared for flexible hours!

Cons

There is not a lot of turnover so it is not easy to get a full time job with the company. The interview process is also a little intensive considering the position I applied for was only part time and hourly. I had an in person interview, followed by an hour long phone interview full of difficult questions (I actually had to look some terms up while on the phone, and I am college educated), and then I came in for a third in person interview- all so that I could sell tickets (although I ended up in a better higher level position).

Advice to Management

Maybe review your interview process for lower level positions, but in general I think the organization is great at what they do!