Atlanta Braves

atlanta.braves.mlb.com

Easy money for easy and entertaining job: guest relations

Guest Relations Representative (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsBraves baseball:) interact with many fans during the game. . Everyone works as a team and other departments are always there to help you if needed. 99% of employees are happy to be there! Every company has that 1% but it is what it is.
3 hours before game is prep work making sure everything is ready for fans. Then once gates open its: Hand out stickers, Give directions, Check tickets, call appropriate department if issue such as engineering or housekeeping. Shifts are generally 6.5-7 hours a game.
Your shift is approved a month ahead of time so you know when you are working and when you aren't. Shift swaps are easy if you want to pick up a shift.
Overall it's a fun place to work, you are there to help the fans and get paid to do so, upper mgmt is there and willing to answer questions and maybe you get to watch a little baseball!!!

ConsPay to park in employee lot.

The Bravos

Club House Attendant (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Atlanta Braves part-time for less than a year

Pros: It's the braves, and it's awesome to work for the… Cons: Pandering people. Placement and moving up in the company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic, everyone makes you feel welcome and want to work there.

Guest Relations Representative (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Atlanta Braves part-time for less than a year

Pros: As a gameday worker, the job is a lot of fun and you meet tons of new people. I basically point people in the right… Cons: They don't pay much, but that will probably increase over the years. My job requires me to stand… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Atlanta Braves.

Worked for Atlanta Braves? Contribute to the Community!